Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] FORGOTTEN YEARS TREE - 2ND ANNOUNCEMENT

Cheryl H ooiiilllss@hotmail.com
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:02:04 -0400

hey all -

the tree will remain open until next tuesday night US EST.  I'm still
getting quite a few people signing up, so if need be, I'll leave it open
until next weekend.  please send your requests to livecd_s@hotmail.com

I'm getting a few questions about blanks and postage - it's up to the
branches making the copies how they'd like to settle that, so when the tree
structure is announced, each branch can let their leaves know if they'd like
blanks and postage for reimbursement.

we got a lot of nice sentiments along with your requests, and I'd like to
thank you all for them on behalf of the group.  it was a lot of fun putting
these cd's together, and we're all looking forward to sharing them with you.

talk to ya soon,
Cheryl

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
patented spam protection and more.  Sign up now!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa