Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Lost Live Recordings

[name removed] example@example.com
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:52:07 +1000

The missing live versions of Breathe tracks can no
  doubt be found on the masses (100's) of recorded
  bootleg tapes that i have just got off Danny Iwanow.
  Danny went to 100's of Oils shows and i do believe
  he bootlegged every one of em. So Danny has given
  me the task of putting em all on CD, some of these
  sound amazing (as Danny always used the best
  stereo mics and the best tapes he could get his mits
  on). So far the lost gems i have come accross include
  soundchecks featuring full instrumental versions of
  Powderworks, Stars Of Warburton and Outbreak Of
  Love and i do know Gravel Rash is on one of these
  too (somewhere).

  I am a little busy at the moment though i will be doing
  a few shows per week and getting the definitve lost
  collection together.