Midnight Oil

FW: [Powderworks] Breathe as a full album

Kate Parker Adams kate@dnki.net
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:02:07 -0400

--=====================_929284760==_.ALT

Not sure myself.  If it is a God song, then we are a microscopic cog in His
catastrophic hand designed and directed by His red right hand ...

At 05:41 PM 9/22/03 -0400, Beth Curran wrote:

>Can anybody explain what on earth "Barest Degree" means?  Any of you
>Christians?  'Cause I think it's a god song, but I'm damned if I can
>figure it out, sounds like an awfully detached deity to me.  Maybe Rob
>was having his doubts, he he he.

Kate Parker Adams
kate@dnki.net
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in,
She's gonna dream out loud" - U2 (Zooropa)
go Out Of Mind ... http://www.dnki.net/blog
--=====================_929284760==_.ALT

Not sure myself.&nbsp; If it <i>is</i> a God song, then we are a
microscopic cog in His catastrophic hand designed and directed by His red
right hand ...<br>
At 05:41 PM 9/22/03 -0400, Beth Curran wrote:<br>
&quot;Barest Degree&quot; means?&nbsp; Any of you<br>
Christians?&nbsp; 'Cause I think it's a god song, but I'm damned if I
can<br>
figure it out, sounds like an awfully detached deity to me.&nbsp; Maybe
Rob<br>
was having his doubts, he he he.&nbsp; </blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Kate Parker Adams<br>
kate@dnki.net<br>
&quot;She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in,<br>
She's gonna dream out loud&quot; - U2 (Zooropa)<br>
go Out Of Mind ...