Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Breathe as a full album

Alister Thomas a_thomas@bigpond.net.au
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:28:44 +1000

At 10:25 AM 21/09/2003 -0700, James Warren wrote:
>In my opinion, the list above is a better album than either Head Injuries
>or the first album, although surely it depends on my mood.

Hehehe... reading this reminds me... my fav Oils albums of all time would
have to be the first one, Head Injuries and Red Sails.

My flatmates *always* know when I've had a big night out on the grog - I
invariably come home at around 2am and crank these 3 all the way to 10!!!!!!!!!

;)

Alister