Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: THESE SHOULD NOT BE FORGOTTEN YEARS - AN OILSLIVE PROJECT

koala_sprint@fsmail.net koala_sprint@fsmail.net
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:05:53 +0200 (CEST)

------=_Part_1474_27461382.1063875953316

Sorry, I was just thinking. Where did the demo versions come from, and are there more. What about a tree (maybe next year after this one finishes) of all the demos.
Cheers
Stephen
'This is a mad house....you'll be lucky to make it till Tuesday'
------=_Part_1474_27461382.1063875953316

<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #ff0000 2px solid">
<P>Sorry, I was just thinking. Where did the demo versions come from, and are there&nbsp;more. What about a tree (maybe next year after this one finishes) of all the demos.</P>
<P>Cheers</P>
<P>Stephen</P>
<P>'This is a mad house....you'll be lucky to make it till Tuesday'</P></BLOCKQUOTE>
------=_Part_1474_27461382.1063875953316--