Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC-NYC

Bruce Robertson the_oil_fish@yahoo.ca
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 11:49:55 -0400 (EDT)

--0-1677072329-1063295395=:41406

Greetings Fellow Workers,

I heard this song on CKUA radio this am, and thought of all the broken hearts in NYC. Thought I'd pass it on, along with a site to check out the Roches cd, 'Zero Church,' if you haven't already:

New York City

here's a song for the heroes
who were braver than I could ever be
love for their families
who are grieving but not alone
new york city is crying
new york city is down on her knees
new york city is praying
together with you

here's a song for the missing
every loved one who still can't be found
love for their families
who in sorrow are not alone
new york city is standing by you
new york city is down on her knees
new york city is praying
together with you

may our voices rise to "split the sky...
and let the face of God shine through"*
can we push the clouds of fear apart
and rest our sadness on Thy heart

new york city is trying
new york city is down on her knees
new york city is praying
together with you

Standing (and kneeling) with you NYC,

bruce in calgary

ps  www.roches.com

---------------------------------

--0-1677072329-1063295395=:41406

<DIV>Greetings Fellow Workers,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I heard this song on CKUA radio this am, and thought of all the broken hearts in NYC. Thought I'd pass it on, along with a site to check out the Roches cd, 'Zero Church,' if you haven't already:</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>
<P><STRONG>New York City </STRONG></P></FONT><FONT size=1>
<P><STRONG>here's a song for the heroes<BR>who were braver than I could ever be<BR>love for their families<BR>who are grieving but not alone<BR>new york city is crying<BR>new york city is down on her knees<BR>new york city is praying<BR>together with you<BR><BR>here's a song for the missing<BR>every loved one who still can't be found<BR>love for their families<BR>who in sorrow are not alone<BR>new york city is standing by you<BR>new york city is down on her knees<BR>new york city is praying<BR>together with you<BR></STRONG><BR><STRONG>may our voices rise to "split the sky...<BR>and let the face of God shine through"*<BR>can we push the clouds of fear apart<BR>and rest our sadness on Thy heart<BR><BR>new york city is trying<BR>new york city is down on her knees<BR>new york city is praying<BR>together with you</STRONG></P>
<P>Standing (and kneeling) with you NYC,</P>
<P>bruce in calgary</P>
--0-1677072329-1063295395=:41406--