Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] Seeking Oilish Music With A Conscience

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:23:03 +0200

> Someone mentioned the Kinks - All God's Children - Bside to
> Lola Everybody's A Star album eg Complicated Life. Ray is
> just brilliant. Starting from the earlier songs like Waterloo
> Sunset, Deadend Street and Well Respected Man. Proved that
> Rock can be more than just love songs.

Well, "Complicated Life" is from the Muswell Hillbillies album (1971),
which I did mention...

Anyway it's great to see that there are more Kinks fans among us
Powderworks, though I'm not surprised! If you love Midnight Oil and The
Kinks, you have good taste in music!
So I agree with you, Michael:

>One of the things I love about this list is how everyone's
reccommendations fall in line with >my own and reinforce the sense that
I DO have good taste in music!

>Some of the reccomendations here - Bruce Cockburn, Dylan, Kinks -
Everyone esle has already >given my major suggestions.

You're welcome.

/Bjorn