Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Workers Jobs

Brian Jacobs suncrush at lycos.com
Thu Oct 30 19:17:09 MST 2003

I'm an archaeologist.  Specifically, I do experimental archaeology on the prehistoric and early historic sailing boats of Oceania.

Brian

---
I waited patiently for the Lord,
He listened and heard my cry.
He lifted me up out of the pits, out of the miry clay.
He set my feet upon a rock and made my footsteps firm.
     --Psalm 40