Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: My New Hybrid Car

Janice Coleman jec_coleman at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 20:46:18 MDT 2003

Okay, I'm a bit late checking my e-mail, but, yes, I have a hybrid Honda
civic.

I have had it for almost a year and I love it.  The gas mileage, the feel of
it, and the knowledge that I am at least not impacting the environment so
much.  What makes me sick are the HumV's I see on the road.  Especially when
just one person is in there, dropping their kid off at school.  Do you think
California's new governor, Arnold, will give up his HumV to set a good
example?  I think not!

Janice