Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] the ultimate clip collection DVD

Pär Lydmark par.lydmark@kustobsar.st
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 13:48:30 +0200

Does anyone has more detailed information about this DVD release? I just
popped into it when I was browsing for some records...

"Midnight Oil - The Ultimate Clip Collection"
(2003)

Tracklist:
- Beds Are Burning
- Best Of Both Worlds
- Blue Sky Mine
- Forgotten Years
- King Of The Mountain
- Redneck Wonderland
- The Dead Heart
- Underwater

It seems to be part of a new midprice series released by Sony. The first
four artists released is Alice Cooper, The Hooters, Toto and Midnight Oil.
>From what I can see it includes the music videos listed above, a discography
and a biography. Total time is 35 minutes, region=0 encoding=PAL. It was
released by Sony in September 2003 (at least here in Sweden, and I've seen
it in a few other European countries while browsing for more info).

Here is a link showing the cover and tracklist:
https://www.dvdsverige.com/p_ShowItem.asp?ItemID=SYDVD2021579&Category0=DVD&
Category=&Category2=&Category3=

Does anyone on the list know more about this? Is it just a light-version of
the 20k RSL DVD or does it include any material not present on that disc? At
least the price is attractive...

Par