Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Willie's Bar & Grill

Tom Davies minuteparticular@yahoo.com.au
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:36:50 +1000 (EST)

--0-611501454-1065501410=:68731

I basically share Virgil's disappointment with Willie's. Glad I bought it, generally enjoyed it, but felt it lacked depth -- shortcomings of a travel book, as Virgil said. Harsh? Nah. I don't think anyone on this list has really trashed the book, but Virgil and I aren't the first two to express mild disappointment with it...

tom

Eternity is in love with the productions of time.

William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

Yahoo! Search
--0-611501454-1065501410=:68731

<DIV>I basically share Virgil's disappointment with Willie's. Glad I bought it, generally enjoyed it, but felt it lacked depth -- shortcomings of a travel book, as Virgil said. Harsh? Nah. I don't think anyone on this list has really trashed the book, but Virgil and I aren't the first two to express mild disappointment with it...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
--0-611501454-1065501410=:68731--