Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Pworks fashion tip

Lina Yune midoil2001@yahoo.com.au
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 22:59:28 +1000 (EST)

--0-1353872470-1065099568=:73927

Beth,

When we were visiting Montana last year, I wore my Capricornia black tank top to a bar, where many cattle ranchers gathered.  I had to explain that tank top each time to someone "no, it has nothing to do with cattle ranch...." etc..

Lina

Beth Curran <bcurran@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

I have just made the exciting discovery that the black cow's head T makes terrific evening-out-on-the-town wear when paired with black pants and a blazer or short-waisted jacket, left unbuttoned so the cow peeks out.  Guaranteed to provoke conversation and more than a few "WTF?" stares.  I bet it'd work well for guys, too.  - Beth

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Search
--0-1353872470-1065099568=:73927

<DIV>Beth,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>When we were visiting Montana last year, I wore my Capricornia black tank top to a bar, where many cattle ranchers gathered.&nbsp; I had to explain that tank top each time to someone "no, it has nothing to do with cattle ranch...." etc..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Lina<BR><BR><B><I>Beth Curran &lt;bcurran@columbus.rr.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<META content=Word.Document name=ProgId>
<META content="Microsoft Word 10" name=Generator>
<META content="Microsoft Word 10" name=Originator><LINK href="cid:filelist.xml@01C38849.5C38C3C0" rel=File-List>
<STYLE>
<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{mso-style-parent:"";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;
	text-underline:single;}