Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Workers Jobs

Glitch sena.reisenweaver at verizon.net
Mon Nov 3 16:23:10 MST 2003

I am en employee benefits consultant for a large firm.  I recently got my
RHU designation (Registered Health Underwriter).  If you¹re wondering what I
do, basically I assist employers with purchasing and implementing employee
benefits programs for their employees ­ like health insurance for example.
It is an excellent job ­ good pay, good benefits, good hours.  I started out
as a secretary and just learned the business.  I am still working on my
bachelor¹s degree in environmental studies which I do on the weekends.  I am
set to graduate next June.
My dream job: rehabilitating injured and orphaned wildlife.
Probably of ever doing that: very low.
How bummed am I about that: very.
But I¹m still young so anything could happen.
-GB

got your last meal filled up with pesticide
hamburger chain third world infanticide
got robot car your job will disappear
it's called the politics of a brand new year
some say that's progress i say that's cruel

--midnight oil