Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Chasing Some Dates...

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott@iinet.net.au
Mon, 26 May 2003 11:28:01 +0800

g'day all

chasing some dates, if anyone can help me...

a few bits and pieces of video that I have:

A show called "Nightmoves" or something, with the Oils in 1980, playing Bus
To Bondi, Back On The Borderline and Used And Abused.  (The voiceover
indicates that the footage was recorded in 1980, but it seems the broadcast
is from a few years later)

A show for a youth refuge in 1982 - an outdoor thing probably in Sydney,
with the Oils doing Armistice Day, Cold Cold Change, Wipeout and Stand In Line.

Anyone able to help with exact venues and dates?

jeff...