Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC What's on your bookshelves?

[name removed] example@example.com
Fri, 23 May 2003 23:09:45 +1000

  1/. Complete Prose - Woody Allen (yes he has written books too!).
  2/. Reflections Of A Bleeding Heart - Don Watson (bio on former
  Aus PM Paul Keating).
  3/. Willie's bar and Grill - Rob what's his name?
  4/. Down Under - Bill Bryson.
  5/. Nineteen Eighty Four - George Orwell.
  6/. Stay Away From Lightning Girl - Stephen Cummings.
  7/.The Almost Complete Gough - Barry Cohen (former Aus PM
  Gough Whitlam quotes!).