Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Current listening indulgences

Kate kate@dnki.net
Tue, 20 May 2003 20:24:30 -0400

Lets see here ... what's in the player

Yo La Tengo - all albums
Beck
some B52's
Red Hot Chili Peppers
System of the Down (talk about singers!  this guy fights the drummer for
the rhythm!)
Los Lobos
Psychadelic Hour, 5-6 on Wednesdays on WZBC
Folk Implosion
Clash
Dead Kennedy's ... Give me convenience or give me death!