Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] somebody grabbed my Willie

Jim Stanley jim_snappa@hotmail.com
Tue, 20 May 2003 20:15:52 +1000

Thank you very much to all the powderworkers who responded to my request.
All the offers I received were great, but there can only be one
trade...although I had considered photocopying the whole book so everyone
could have a go. Then I realised that would be quite insane and subsequently
increased my medication..Anyhow, I do have a few spare show to trade if
anyone's interested...

Manly Vale, 1980
"No Beds Are Burning", Hamburg 1986.
"Echo Beach", Melbourne 1982.

Thanks,
Jim.

p.s. hope Rob's book hits your shores soon.

ninemsn Extra Storage is now available. Get larger attachments -
send/receive up to 2MB attachments (up to 100 percent more per e-mail). Go
to  http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/home&pgmarket=en-au