Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Gaia Single

Cheryl H ooiiilllss@hotmail.com
Tue, 20 May 2003 01:34:21 -0400

Hi all -

I was going to mention to everyone that eil.com has this cd as well, but
they're charging US $11.09 for each single, as sanity.com.au is only
charging  US $2.10.  thanks, Jo.

Cheryl

>From: "Jo Daley" <joeydaley@hotmail.com>
>To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
>Subject: [Powderworks] Gaia Single/ Book signing.
>Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 18:45:54 +1000

Hi Workers,

Here is some info I found on Sanity on the GAIA single- not released for
another week, at least not in Oz.

http://www.sanity.com.au/product.asp?intProductID=495793&intArtistID=10365

BTW, went to Rob's book signing the other night. Nice sitting in a bookstore
after hours listening to Rob talk about the book. The undercover.com that
Magnus posted seems to be what he said, so the guy who writes it must be a
Melbournite.

Most people at the shop seemed to be buying a few copies of the book, no
doubt to send overseas to enthusiastic Powderworkers. Might explain why they
sold out! I only bought 4 myself, quite restrained really. I was very happy
to get my copy signed as I'd bought it at a rival bookstore on Friday and
wasn't sure if I'd be able to. Phew!

How did the launch at Clovelly go? Anyone? Willie wasn't at the signing in
Melbourne but was going to be at the launch in Sydney. Lucky them!

Cheers, Jo.