Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The Garrett

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Mon, 19 May 2003 21:39:28 EDT

--part1_f9.2d51de42.2bfae150_boundary

In a message dated 5/19/2003 1:19:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
example@example.com writes:

> The Premier, Bob Carr, sought to recruit former Midnight Oil singer Peter
> Garrett to the Labor Party just before Christmas, telling the charismatic
> activist and rock icon he might become Premier one day if he took up the
> offer.

Can you imagine, Peter Garrett as Premier of Australia, with Bush still being
President of the U. S.  What I would give to sit in on a meeting between the
two of them!  I think George would be in over his head in that meeting.
Mike

--part1_f9.2d51de42.2bfae150_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">In a message dated 5/19/2003 1:19:58 AM Pacific Daylig=
ht Time, example@example.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">The Premier, Bob Carr, sought t=
o recruit former Midnight Oil singer Peter <BR>
Garrett to the Labor Party just before Christmas, telling the charismatic <B=

activist and rock icon he might become Premier one day if he took up the <BR=

offer.<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Can you imagine, Peter Garrett as Premier of Australia, with Bush still bein=
g<BR>
President of the U. S.&nbsp; What I would give to sit in on a meeting betwee=
n the<BR>
two of them!&nbsp; I think George would be in over his head in that meeting.=
<BR>
Mike<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>