Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Rob's Dress Code (was Rob on Denton tonite)

Matthew Wightwick madboy_92001@yahoo.com.au
Wed, 7 May 2003 15:22:14 +1000 (EST)

 --- Rhonda <kayak@sympatico.ca> wrote: >

> ...are those of us who don't try to read too much
> into the music still
> "scary Powdies"?  Sucks to be painted with the same
> brush...I'd expect
> better out of such an intelligent guy.

No, I reckon it's great. By making a sweeping
generalisation about a group of people, Rob would
surely realise that there must exceptions to his rule.

In other words, I'm sure he was talking about the rest
of you freaks. :p

(Joking)

Matthew Wightwick.

<20030506131428.ZHTA16823.tomts22-srv.bellnexxia.net@[209.226.175.11]>