Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Rob's Dress Code (was Rob on Denton tonite)

Rhonda kayak@sympatico.ca
Tue, 06 May 2003 22:00:24 -0400

IMHO, Rob shouldn't complain that people remember what he was wearing,
when he wears memorable items such as PINK JUMPSUITS!!  ;-)
That's kind of setting yourself up to be remembered!
I for one very much like his wifebeater wardrobe, shows off those
amazing shoulders.

And a belated Happy Birthday to Bones!  Hope he enjoyed it to the
fullest.

Way overtired after staying up till 2:20am for the Enough Rope chat (did
anyone else sleep past their alarm this morning??),

Rhonda

...are those of us who don't try to read too much into the music still
"scary Powdies"?  Sucks to be painted with the same brush...I'd expect
better out of such an intelligent guy.