Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] MTV Unplugged question.

mbachelo@att.net mbachelo@att.net
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 17:28:44 +0000

Looking through boots on the net I have found a version of the MTV unplugged
show in people's collections that has the following tracks.

Feeding Frenzy; Sell My Soul; Short Memory; Tell Me the Truth; Blue Sky Mine;
Lucky Country; Now or Never Land; Antarctica; The Dead Heart; In The Valley;
Beds Are Burning; One Country; Earth and Sun and Moon; Truganini; Drums of
Heaven; My Country; Warakurna; We Gotta Get Out of This Place

I have the "Acoustic Nights" set with some of the songs from the show, but not
all of these tracks. How is the qualitty of the whole set?

I have TRT, but I find myself listening to Acoustic Nights more often than
TRT, so If the whole set is of as good quality, I would be very interested in
getting a copy.

Thanks!

Michael