Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Read About It! (Reporting the truth about war)

Kate Parker Adams kate@dnki.net
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 21:18:27 -0500

MoveOn is forming a group to keep the media honest about its portrayal of
the war against Iraq.  They are looking for folks who are willing to spend
15 minutes a day e-mailing and calling media outlets that act like
propaganda factories.

Details below ...