Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] looking for a copy of strict rules

Heidi Shenk nedkellytheking@hotmail.com
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 18:58:41 -0600

Hey Everyone,

I am trying to get a copy of Strict Rules.  I had already tried Skinnyfish
Music and they were not able to find a used copy for me.  Next I tried
trading with a fellow Powderworker.  Seems he wanted 15 bootlegs for it,
when he himself buys bootlegs from another worker for $40 a piece.  In turn,
this probably wasn't an equal trade for me because I would be saving him
$600 if I did indeed trade 15 shows, however the book probably cost only
$20-$30.  Not to mention the fact that bootlegs shouldn't be purchased/sold
in the first place as it is wrong to profit from material that isn't theirs.
  Selling and/or purchasing bootlegs is copyright infringement and takes
away from the spirit of what the Oils stand for.  So, now I am turning to
rest of the list and hoping that maybe one of you fellow Powderworkers could
help me out.  If you would be willing to trade a copy of Strict Rules for
some bootlegs, please mail me off list.  I can't offer much money because
being a college student I simply don't have it.  Thanks again to anyone that
would be willing to help me out.

Heidi

'Put down that weapon or we'll all be gone,
I must know something to know it's so wrong'
                    -Midnight Oil