Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Powderworks digest, Vol 1 #999 - 2 msgs

R.B. Norton rbnorton@attbi.com
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 23:51:15 -0800

Hi Tom,

Kingdom of Flaunt can be found on the German (Austrian?) 5-track
Underwater single, along with another great tune "Smash the Wobbleboard"
featuring Jim on lead vocals.

This disk may be a bit hard to find...but they do pop up occasionally on
Ebay.

Hope that helps!

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu] On Behalf Of Tom Spencer
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 3:24 AM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] Re: Powderworks digest, Vol 1 #999 - 2 msgs

Dear Nathan and Jeremie,

Thanks for the replies. Anyway I can get hold of 'The
Kingdom of Flaunt'? (I guess there's not much point in
asking for its lyrics.)

('Akka Dakka' being AC-DC')

Tom Spencer

> From: "Nathan Arrowsmith" <mrnoisy@iprimus.com.au>
> To: "Powderworks" <powderworks@cs.colorado.edu>
> Subject: Re: [Powderworks] Kingdom of Flaunt and
> Highway to Hell
> Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 06:46:30 +1000
>
> I like to think of Kingdom of Flaunt as their
> version of The Beatles track
> Revolution 9.
>
> Nathan.

=====
Put down that weapon, or we'll all be gone.
You must be crazy, if you think you're strong.
         - Midnight Oil

I disown any ads associated with this email.