Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Rock & Roll Hall of Fame

Heidi Shenk nedkellytheking@hotmail.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 21:37:56 -0600

>but the real power - I gather - lies with Rolling Stone publisher Jann
> >Wenner. If he doesn't like you, you ain't getting in, end of story.

Haha...if that's the case then the Oils will definitely get into the hall of
fame.  I mean after all Rolling Stone has done such a good job of giving the
Oils soooooo much credit and they obviously love the band sooooo much.
Nope...I'm not bitter about that one at all....

Heidi

'Put down that weapon or we'll all be gone,
I must know something to know it's so wrong'
                    -Midnight Oil