Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] LMOC: Bjorn lomborg vs. Carl Pope Debate tomorrow at Harvard Kennedy School

Kate Parker Adams kate@dnki.net
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:24:56 -0500

You may recall that Lomborg appeared opposite Pete Garrett in a highly
edited 60 Minutes Australia shortly before Pete tossed in the very sweaty
towel.

I'm gonna try to find a webcast for this one - even if it is internal.  I
don't know a Dane in environmental policy that doesn't spit or pretend to
spit at the mention of this guy's name.  The lecture info can be found at
http://ksgnotes1.harvard.edu/ksginfo/enews.nsf/details/0C1952EC6FAEF2CC85256CE6007B4A04

-Kate