Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC - King Crimson

Jeff Bond Jeff Bond" <jeffbond@mindspring.com
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 13:00:50 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C2E572.BE727600

All,

I should have posted this earlier in case anyone's interested.

I traveled to Asheville, NC to see King Crimson kick-off a world tour on =
February 28th.  I highly recommend attending a show if you get the =
chance.  The musicianship is absolutely wonderful.  While there's no =
doubt that Krim is an acquired taste - - and the repertoire for these =
shows is strictly from recent releases (don't yell out for "21st Century =
Schizoid Man"!!) - - but just having the chance to listen to the rhythm =
section of Pat Mastelotto and Trey Gunn is worth the price of entry.

No taping, no photos, no smoking.

Best Regards, Jeff
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C2E572.BE727600

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>All,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I should have posted this earlier in case anyone's =
interested.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I traveled to Asheville, NC to see King Crimson kick-off a world=20
tour&nbsp;on February 28th.&nbsp; I highly recommend attending a =
show&nbsp;if=20
you get the chance.&nbsp; The musicianship is absolutely =
wonderful.&nbsp; While=20
there's no doubt that&nbsp;Krim is an acquired taste - - and the =
repertoire=20
for&nbsp;these shows is strictly from recent releases (don't yell out =
for "21st=20
Century Schizoid Man"!!) - - but just having the chance to listen to the =
rhythm=20
section of Pat Mastelotto and Trey Gunn is worth the price of =
entry.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>No taping, no photos, no smoking.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Best Regards, Jeff</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C2E572.BE727600--