Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils thanked on new Will Hoge CD

Oils21@aol.com Oils21@aol.com
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 20:34:56 EST

--part1_18b.17249802.2b9aa2c0_boundary

I just listened to the new Will Hoge CD "Blackbird on a Lonely Wire" and
noticed in the Special thanks to section of liner notes the following
statement:

"Midnight Oil (band and crew for the education and inspiration)"

A nice touch by Will Hoge.

The CD is AMAZING! It really has blown me away. This is staying in my CD
player for a while.  If anyone liked the band on the Oils tour, then you will
definitely like this.

Rami Jaffee of the Wallflowers plays organ on 5 songs as well.

Cheers

Phil
Bronx, NY

--part1_18b.17249802.2b9aa2c0_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I just listened to the new Will Hoge CD "Blackbird on=20=
a Lonely Wire" and noticed in the Special thanks to section of liner notes t=
he following statement:<BR>
<BR>
"Midnight Oil (band and crew for the education and inspiration)"<BR>
<BR>
A nice touch by Will Hoge.<BR>
<BR>
The CD is AMAZING! It really has blown me away. This is staying in my CD pla=
yer for a while.&nbsp; If anyone liked the band on the Oils tour, then you w=
ill definitely like this.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Rami Jaffee of the Wallflowers plays organ on 5 songs as well. <BR>
<BR>
Cheers<BR>
<BR>
Phil<BR>
Bronx, NY<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_18b.17249802.2b9aa2c0_boundary--