Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Kurious Gigs (LMOC)

[name removed] example@example.com
Sun, 02 Mar 2003 19:37:12 +1100

  Hi Folks! Just letting you know about up coming Kurious
  shows...... we are back on the boards with a new
  line up (that's why it has been a little while between drinks!).
  Anyway the first gig on the list will be this
  Saturday the 8th of March at the Rosstown Hotel 1084 Dandenong
  Road, Carnegie. Entry is free to the gig
  and the band will start at 10pm for the 45min acoustic set then at
  about 11pm we will come on for the full
  band electric set. If you get there by 9pm you can get a table
  there and get some pretty great food too then by
  the time your meal is done we will come on to entertain you.

        More shows will be planned for the near future though if you
  can't wait till then come to this one!

           We will do two Oils songs in the full band set + 1 Ghostwriters +
lots of our own tunes which includes
  2 co-writes i have done with Rob so there will be some Oily type goodness
there for everyone.

             See ya,

                                Damien.

Hotmail now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_mobile.asp