Midnight Oil

Fw: [Powderworks] future??

Midnight Oil Rule the Earth TheOilman@new.rr.com
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 01:02:57 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C32C90.888869E0

You are right Bruce, he did give it 110% for a lot of years, especially =
for making a living out of singing which no one thought he could do in =
the first place! Quite the testament to his desire and commitment. I =
didn't intend to make him out to be "the bad guy" more just venting some =
frustration at the passing of an incredible era of Australian music, one =
that many of us are reluctant to see come to an end.

My feeling on the songwriting credits is a true statement however and =
Midnight Oil still fully exists due to the 2 primary songwriters that =
wrote nearly everything are still active and always itching for an =
outlet. Thank god for the Ghosties and I am incredibly happy to hear =
about Jim and another Fuzz Face project as the first was such a classic.

I knew I'd ruffle feathers, it always happens on this board! :-)      =
(Anyone care to debate U2 vs Midnight Oil for the millionth time! :-)

I do believe what someone said about REM though, they lost a founding =
member and continued but I don't think it would have been possible had =
it been Mike.

Oh yeah, Midnight Oil still rule the Earth ;-)   Had to have that name =
for a joke about how fanatical they think Pworkers are.

peace.
Oilman

  ----- Original Message -----=20