Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Willie's Bar & Grill

redzed84 redzed84@yahoo.com
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 08:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks

I have a copy of Willie's Bar & Grill to trade. I'd
love to trade it for a copy of the Earth Day VCD or
something similar if at all possible. (I'm in the US)

It's a good read - if you enjoyed books like Bill
Bryson's 'In A Sunburned Country' or Roff Smith's
'Cold Beer & Crocodiles' or are interested in what
others think of the US, you will like this book. I
laughed out loud at references to Graceland, Blue
Stuff, and John Lennon's books. Stuff and Nonsense!

Also had no trouble at all ordering from Dymocks. No
hidden fees & quick delivery once the book was back in
stock.

Barbara