Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Interesting E-bay Item - Bird Noises Diamond Pin

Kate Parker Adams kate@dnki.net
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:53:06 -0400

Something about this just doesn't compute ... can any of the lurking elect
(Damien?) verify the diamond bird tale?  Like, who would have commissioned
these in the first place?

As for "a must for any serious Oils fan", phlbbbt!  Yes, must consume and
collect to prove my zeal and loyal worthiness.  Uh huh.