Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC kitten names

Glitch sena.reisenweaver@verizon.net
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 22:30:40 -0400

Don't forget, Naked Flame has the "black velvet cat" in it who smiled all
over the carpet.  I LOVE that one.
Both cattish songs are on Head Injuries.  What's up with that?
I think Bondi would make a great name.  I would also entertain Sydney and/or
Sharman.  I DO like Holden and Rex though.  That's awesome.
On the subject of naming animals, I once had this brilliant idea that a lot
of MO songs could be used to name horses.  You know how race and show horses
have these wacky long names like "Vesta Golden Viking" and "Henry Cooper's
Legacy" and whatnot?  You could just as well have "Minutes to Midnight,"
"Jimmy Sharman," "Bullroarer," "Kosciusko," "Bushfire," "Maralinga"...the
list goes on.
Just for the record, my cats are Onyx and Leeloo and the horse I lease is
Isaac.
--GB

got your last meal filled up with pesticide
hamburger chain third world infanticide
got robot car your job will disappear
it's called the politics of a brand new year
some say that's progress i say that's cruel

--midnight oil