Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC kitten names

Heidi Shenk nedkellytheking@hotmail.com
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 18:04:41 -0500

Hey Brigitte,

These are what just popped into my head:

Ned and Kelly...because I'm obsessed with the song If Ned Kelly Was King
Ben and Jerry...because I am an ice cream fiend!!

Well...maybe those aren't entirely serious, but to tell you the truth I
absolutely LOVE Diesel and Dust and if I had two sibling kittens I would
name them that in a second!! :)  Plus...how many times do you actually call
for cats like you do dogs?  I know I don't call for my cats to come to me,
so I don't think yelling "Dust!! Dust!!" would be too much of an issue.
Diesel and Dust is perfect in my opinion and it sounds cute too! :)

So another question comes to mind...Do many of you Powdies actually have
pets named after the Oils?  I guess that would be where Rob gets off on
calling Powderworkers scary...right? ;)  My family has a cat named
Mick...it's sort of because of an Irish thing, but my dad likes to think
it's for Mick Jagger.

Heidi

Every cry is a song
Every song is a prayer