Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC kitten names

Sharon Nearhoof May nearhoofmay@cox.net
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:20:16 -0700

You could name one Bedlam from Bedlam Bridge.  I think bedlam describes the
chaos and widespread destruction of a new kitten!   Maybe Burma for the
other one (keeping the BSM connection)?

I'm fairly religious, so I've got 'Goodness' and 'Mercy' from Psalm 23 --
'Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I
will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."

Peace --
Sharon
Arizona, USA