Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils Farewell

CROKER, Darren DCROKER@mfbb.vic.gov.au
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 19:06:12 +1000

Richard,

I agree that it is totally ridiculous to think the Oils would be doing it for the money, but I was just commenting that any money they did make would be more than justly deserved.

Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: Reynold.Chamberlain@austereo.com.au [mailto:Reynold.Chamberlain@austereo.com.au]
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 8:04 PM
To: Powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] Oils Farewell

Rob Hirst was on the ABC radio here in Perth about a month ago talking about the release of his book. I rang the producer and got him to ask Rob if the Oils would do a farewell tour.  He replied that they would not because he felt that the fans who wanted to see them would have turned out on the last tour.
So thus he basically ruled out a farewell and he seemed quite happy the way the band retired. Peter obviously misses the band and hopefully he can persuade Rob to re think the idea. I would be estatic though if the Oils did farewell the major cities and I think it is ridiculous to think the Oils would be doing it for the money.

Reynold Chamberlain - Account Executive
p: 9382 0125
f: 9382 0036
m: 0417 98 44 17
e: reynold.chamberlain@austereo.com.au

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has
been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

WARNING
This email and any attachment may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to copy or disclose all or any part of it without the prior written consent of the Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board.