Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils VCDs

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott@iinet.net.au
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 22:11:50 +0800

At 31-01-03 10:29 AM -03-30, Mike Blackwood wrote:

>In copying VCDa, is it necessary to have the software for making them in
>the first place?  Or can you just use the "disk copy" function common to
>standard cd-burner software?  I have some Oils VCDs and want to know if
>they're someting I can offer for trades given my use of a very standard
>form of "EZ cd creator".

I'm sure we went through all this only a couple of months ago!

You can copy VCD's with the disc copy function - either direct from one
disc drive to another, or by creating a "disc image" on your hard drive.

What will NOT work is copying the files from the VCD onto your hard drive,
then burning those files onto another disc as data.

jeff...