Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Canadian Cold Front :)

Bruce Robertson the_oil_fish@yahoo.ca
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:42:39 -0500 (EST)

--0-635342479-1043383359=:6684

Pew117@aol.com wrote:

>I agree with you Bruce - how can we stop Alberta from sending those "clippers" out? It's just too darn cold!!!<

Hey -  if we stop sending you these Alberta chills, who would buy our natural gas? (It IS a conspiracy.)

You know, it's sad when we Canucks start pining for a holiday in the deep south - like Chicago, or even Minneapolis!! Could be worse for me though - it was a very vicious and bone chilling -43 sans-windchill up in Edmonton last night. (Hey any Powderworkers in Edmonton?) ADVICE TO ESKIMO-WORKERS: STOP LICKING METAL OBJECTS IMMEDIATELY.

Praying for rain down under too,

bruce in calgary

"Canadian cold-front moving in

 What a way to ride, oh what a way to go..."  The Band

--0-635342479-1043383359=:6684

<P><B><I><A href="mailto:Pew117@aol.com">Pew117@aol.com</A></I></B> wrote:<BR><BR>&gt;I agree with you Bruce - how can we stop Alberta from sending those "clippers" out? It's just too darn cold!!!&lt;</P>
<P>Hey - &nbsp;if we stop sending you these Alberta chills, who would buy our natural gas? (It IS a conspiracy.)</P>
<P>You know, it's sad when we Canucks start pining for a holiday in the deep south - like Chicago, or even Minneapolis!! Could be worse for me though - it was a very vicious and bone chilling -43 sans-windchill up in Edmonton last night. (Hey any Powderworkers in Edmonton?) ADVICE TO ESKIMO-WORKERS: STOP LICKING METAL OBJECTS IMMEDIATELY.</P>
<P>Praying for rain down under too,</P>
<P>bruce in calgary</P>
<P>"Canadian cold-front moving in</P>
--0-635342479-1043383359=:6684--