Midnight Oil

Sv: [Powderworks] Peter Garrett on Melbourne's Light FM

Magnus Holmgren oznut@swipnet.se
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 8:27:11 +0100

Workers,

At first I though it was the ultimate irony to choose the name LIGHT FM for a light-pop radio station and I was a bit puzzled that PG would make his first public appearance since the news, on that particular station.

After listening to it for 10 minutes though, I quickly concluded that the name is referring to The Light. Then it got me thinking that maybe those things "that are of deep concern" to PG can be found in Christianity as well as in politics...?

Food for thought.

Haven't heard any mention of PG so far and don't know how much more I can take of these plastic soul songs they are playing at the moment. Will tune in at 10 pm though.

Magnus

WebMail från Tele2 http://www.tele2.se