Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Peter Garrett on Melbourne's Light FM

Matthew Wightwick madboy_92001@yahoo.com.au
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:27:27 +1100 (EST)

Powderworkers of Melbourne rejoice!

I'm pretty sure I heard the announcer on new community
radio station Light FM say about an hour ago that
Peter Garrett will be in their studio at 10pm tonight.
Pretty sure. I was going to send this once I was
absolutely sure, but he hasn't said anything about it
since then.

Unfortunately for people overseas, being a community
radio station, I don't think Light FM does a webcast.
If someone in Melbourne gets this email, and is able
to record the program on some sort of reasonable
medium (ie, better than a cassette tape), then maybe
that can be sent around the world. Otherwise, sorry
international Powderworkers.

So that's Peter Garrett, 10pm tonight (Wed 15th Jan),
89.9 Light FM. Melbourne, Australia only.

God Bless,

Matt Wightwick

- What's on at your local cinema?