Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Rhode Island as a reason for obesity (was what is MCG)

Mathias Hermansson hermanator51@hotmail.com
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 12:03:50 +0000

> > Thanks for letting us know. To us Swedes, Rhode Island is just
> > some pink
> > sauce which you pour over sallad and hamburgers
>
>you must mean Thousand Island. This is America pal, quantity over
>quality. if you has a single Island in your product name you
>wouldn't get many sales.

Yeah, that too. You can find both of these sauces in a shop here!

> > and which is
> > responsible for
> > the obesitas-epidemy that is overtaking our country while we watch
> > people
> > starve to death on television...
>
>so now the US is responsible for obesity in Sweden?

No, sorry, didn't mean that. You can get really fat by eating one too many
meatballs as well!

/Herman