Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Rhode Island as a reason for obesity (was what is MCG)

Miron Mizrahi mironmizrahi@yahoo.com
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 15:49:23 -0800 (PST)

> Thanks for letting us know. To us Swedes, Rhode Island is just
> some pink
> sauce which you pour over sallad and hamburgers

you must mean Thousand Island. This is America pal, quantity over
quality. if you has a single Island in your product name you
wouldn't get many sales.

> and which is
> responsible for
> the obesitas-epidemy that is overtaking our country while we watch
> people
> starve to death on television...

so now the US is responsible for obesity in Sweden? reminds me of
the joke about Jews being responsible for the Titanic - isn't
Iceberg a Jewish name? you forgot to mention that the news about
starving people is brought to you by CNN (a US TV network) covering
wars between warlords aided by guess who.... the US, ofcourse. you
do however raise a revolutionary theory - that obesity is related to
eating too much bad stuff. and I thought this was invented by us
thin people.

have a good weekend all

=====
Miron

What happened to this song we once knew so well
Signed promise for moments caught within the spell
I must have waited all my life for this
Moment moment (Yes - Tales from Topographic Oceans)