Midnight Oil

FW: [Powderworks] Hypothetical tribute album

Phil Stanton phil@eqsystems.co.uk
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 23:13:58 -0000

Did I miss something, or has nobody mentioned the 3 existing
volumes of the Powderworks Tribute album, and the fact that
Volume 4 is planned.

Myself and Pete Gould (another UK worker) have already got some
material almost complete for the next volume, namely Sleep,
Whoah and Lucky Country, and we're working on some more.

So not so much hypothetical as "watch this space" :-)

Phil