Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] nmoc: sport

Brian Jacobs suncrush@lycos.com
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 23:37:23 +1200

At least we can all agree that the Brumbies are top.

For last year's Grand Final I went out to a bar to see it on the big screen.  A bar in New Zealand.  In my Brumbies jersey.  I survived, though things got a bit dicey when Andrew Walker scored that intercept try.

BJ

---
How stands the city on this winter's night?
The city on the hill, or so they said
The snow is falling down around the armoury
And the city's closing in around my head