Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] snow plows

Erin Oneill Erin.Oneill@newcastle.edu.au
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 08:29:30 +1100

--Boundary_(ID_uB8zlFHwfy9Om4rQodGOyQ)

OK, is there anyone in the southern (texas/tennessee) part of the US who could advise me about what to wear to the conference I am going to next week (show shoes, or just warm stuff?)...  I've got to go back to New Jersey (easily the funniest place on the planet) as well.  I'll try and bring sunshine!!!

Erin.

--Boundary_(ID_uB8zlFHwfy9Om4rQodGOyQ)

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2716.2200" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 8pt Microsoft Sans Serif; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px">
<DIV><FONT size=3>OK, is there anyone in the southern (texas/tennessee) part of
the US who could advise me about what to wear to the conference I am going to
next week (show shoes, or just warm stuff?)...&nbsp; I've got to go back to New
Jersey (easily the funniest place on the planet) as well.&nbsp; I'll try and
bring sunshine!!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3>Erin.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_uB8zlFHwfy9Om4rQodGOyQ)--