Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] MNOC:Free trip to Oz in echange for sperm!

Bruce Robertson the_oil_fish at yahoo.ca
Wed Dec 17 11:30:08 MST 2003

Greetings Virile Workers and Potential Donors,

Here's one from beyond the mystic portal, and I swear I am not making this up.

Our local university and CBC radio is advertising for sperm donors. A fertility clinic in Albury, NSW, Australia is so desperate for sperm donors that they are recruiting in Calgary. The 'lucky' volunteers will receive a free round trip ticket to Oz, paid accomodations in Albury and a CAD $150 per diem. All this in echange for making donations every second day for two weeks. After meeting his obligations, the weary but satisfied donor is free to roam the countryside, with or without his beloved apparatus.

So where are all those red-blooded Australian males? Apparently NSW just passed a law requiring donors to register, thus raising potential issues of paternity, confidentiality, etc. This caused Ozzie men to stay away in droves.

The connection to Calgary? One of the clinic staff is a Calgarian. So if you're between 18-40, fit, willing to have your information recorded, and desiring to do your bit to propogate the race, log on to CBC and follow the links.

cheers,

bruce in calgary, fertility capital of the world