Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capitol, Goat & Justin

Justin H justinh at jeack.com.au
Sun Dec 14 23:45:34 MST 2003

Yep, thats true about the last 4 tracks. Currently we have re-mixed them in
Stereo, so most of Goat Island will be 5.1 except the last 4 tracks, but,
they have been remixed and still ROCK!!! Not to mention the pictures look
shit loads better...patting myself on the back.
All that we needed for Capitol is where it should have been, just Goat
missing.
Justin