Midnight Oil

SV: SV: [Powderworks] Scream in BLue

Graeme Qewe mortenwebstar2 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 16:43:24 MST 2003

For my part, it is simply because I didn't like it, I would often push fast
forward to get to the ending. True, I have started to like it better these
last years, but it's nothing compared to the latter half.

And yes I was a bit dissapointed to find, they only did the part on Scream
In Blue, I would have loved to hear Peter have a go at the singing on the
ending. I love the singing on the end - highlight of the album!!

Få alle de nye og sjove ikoner med MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.dk/