Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Rob at the Perth Festival 2004

Jane R bunge91 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 03:00:01 MST 2003

Well, thats what you get for living in WA! :-)
Seriously though, regardless of travel constraints, and debating forever
about if you can or cant go, hearing Rob speak about Willie's and about the
process of writing the book, is a totally different experience from being at
a gig. It's the authors job in this situation to bring the book to life for
those people who are there, and maybe inspire them to buy the next one, Rob
does this brilliantly and its something that you dont want to miss. And if
you do, you really should consider going next time!.

Jane